Starstream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
WebArtz Forum
  • Otaku Galore
  • Who is online?
    In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 132 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:50 am
    Latest topics
    » Main outline/General Topic
    Let's Play (Weekly Update #23) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 10:33 pm by slimmmeiske2

» Sup!
    Let's Play (Weekly Update #23) EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:06 am by Rich_Wind18

» What song are you listening to?
    Let's Play (Weekly Update #23) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:28 pm by slimmmeiske2

» Hello to all :)
    Let's Play (Weekly Update #23) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 8:38 pm by firefly

» Hello
    Let's Play (Weekly Update #23) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:24 pm by 黒月

» Corrupt a Wish!
    Let's Play (Weekly Update #23) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:44 am by HanaChan

» Frozen cosplay (Weekly Update #27)
    Let's Play (Weekly Update #23) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:56 am by slimmmeiske2

» English Village (Weekly Update #26)
    Let's Play (Weekly Update #23) EmptyFri May 16, 2014 9:36 am by slimmmeiske2

» What are you doing at the moment?
    Let's Play (Weekly Update #23) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 2:31 pm by Lignorice

Let's Play (Weekly Update #23)

Go down

Let's Play (Weekly Update #23) Empty Let's Play (Weekly Update #23)

Post by slimmmeiske2 Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:06 am

And with that I mean that I've been watching Let's Plays this week. I'm watching one right now even, it's called Rule of Rose. But the one I've enjoyed the most (besides the Bioshock Infinite DLC and the new Walking Dead episodes) is The Wolf Among Us. It has fairy tale characters in modern New York, so it's very interesting to see. Also, the main chacater is a reformed "Big Bad Wolf". So yeah, totally did not procastinate. Razz

study Overview of Updates:
    - Wrote cutscenes for a side quest and came up with two other side quests as well
    - Reduced my castle town map. It wasn't as much as my farm town, but I still was able to reduce it and it looks a lot better. I've just been thinking of maybe changing some of the wall tiles, so they are not all white. Meh, I'll leave that for after the demo.
    - Sprited the three little piglets. I sprited a walking pig before, but I still had to give them some clothes. I think I'll release some of them.

Idea Stuff to be done (hopefully):
    - Map 16 indoors.
    - Sprite or find sprites for 10 characters.
    - Event the last three scenes of the first main quest.
    - Event some side quests. You won't be able to finish all the ones you start in the demo, as certain places will simply not be available in the demo.

frog prince Fairytale of the Week:
    Allerleirauh
    It was incredibly difficult coming up with a fairytale this week, as I'd already done the ones I was thinking about. Anyway, Allerleirauh is a fairy tale collected by the Brothers Grimm. It is basically the German version of Donkeyskin. As I mentioned above, I've been watching a LP of The Wolf Among Us and Allerleirauh plays a part in the first episode. It's quite coincidental as I read the story only a few weeks before. I even made the dresses she wears as tiles for in my game. You can find them here if you want.
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Fairytale Forest Keeper
    Fairytale Forest Keeper

Gold : 1103

Character
    Name: Anlisu
    Title: Vampire Elf of Esta
    Class: Elf

https://starstream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down