Starstream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
WebArtz Forum
  • Otaku Galore
  • Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 132 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:50 am
    Latest topics
    » Main outline/General Topic
    My parents are coming to visit me! (Weekly update #21) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 10:33 pm by slimmmeiske2

» Sup!
    My parents are coming to visit me! (Weekly update #21) EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:06 am by Rich_Wind18

» What song are you listening to?
    My parents are coming to visit me! (Weekly update #21) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:28 pm by slimmmeiske2

» Hello to all :)
    My parents are coming to visit me! (Weekly update #21) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 8:38 pm by firefly

» Hello
    My parents are coming to visit me! (Weekly update #21) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:24 pm by 黒月

» Corrupt a Wish!
    My parents are coming to visit me! (Weekly update #21) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:44 am by HanaChan

» Frozen cosplay (Weekly Update #27)
    My parents are coming to visit me! (Weekly update #21) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:56 am by slimmmeiske2

» English Village (Weekly Update #26)
    My parents are coming to visit me! (Weekly update #21) EmptyFri May 16, 2014 9:36 am by slimmmeiske2

» What are you doing at the moment?
    My parents are coming to visit me! (Weekly update #21) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 2:31 pm by Lignorice

My parents are coming to visit me! (Weekly update #21)

Go down

My parents are coming to visit me! (Weekly update #21) Empty My parents are coming to visit me! (Weekly update #21)

Post by slimmmeiske2 Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:54 pm

So I'm studying abroad this year in Japan. I'm halfway at the moment, so my parents will be visiting. They'll be arriving tomorrow and we'll travel together through Japan. What I mean to say is that there won't be an update next week, because I'll be travelling/showing my parents around the whole time. I'll return the week afterwards though. Smile

study Overview of Updates:
    - Made several tile edits. I'll share some of them, later on my resources blog.
    - Finished six maps of the 31 maps that need to be done. Some small edits still need to be done to the maps, as I forgot some stuff when I was editing the tileset  ^^;
    - Found two songs I'll be using for maps, as well as one for the title screen. Still three areas without their own music. I just can't seem to decide between a few options for them, as none of them are perfect.
    - I made two character sprites (well actually I made six character sprites, four of them are just for the same character).
    - I finished eventing two side-quests I started. No progress on the main quest yet, as I need to map that area still.

Idea Stuff to be done (hopefully):
    - Mapping indoors (25)
    - Find/Make sprites (14)
    - Choose the music for areas (3)
    - Eventing the main quest (9/12)
    - Eventing side quest #4 (0/3)

frog prince Fairytale of the Week:
    The Death of the Little Hen
    Oh, the Brothers Grimm have lots of animal tales, but not as much as Aesop's fables of course. (Though the Brothers Grimm's are longer.) Also, for those who still think every fairy tale ends with a happily ever after, this one ends with -and I quote-: "...and then everyone was dead." A real sunshine these tales are... Also, I noticed most of the Hansel/Hans characters are pretty dumb or simple minded. In opposition to Grethel whose often rather clever.
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Fairytale Forest Keeper
    Fairytale Forest Keeper

Gold : 1103

Character
    Name: Anlisu
    Title: Vampire Elf of Esta
    Class: Elf

https://starstream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down